Little swelling in eye

A disease called phunsi or eye lid swelling is developing in my right eye lid. Though it is not visible but i can feel the slight pain. What should i do?
views-icons 107 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. if its happening on the upper lid margin. it's called stye. consult a ophthalmologist and get it checked out. you will be prescribed certain antibacterial ointment for that. nothing to worry. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?