Little itchy red patch

Dear Doctor., A single little , red , slightly itchy patch has developed under my eye. My usual physician told that it is due to some mild parasites feasting inside my gut... Since 2 weeks coz of festivals I consumed a lot of sweets , may be that's d reason. Physician recommend me "ZEE-BEE" tablet(only 1 tablet), and told to consume it after dinner. I checked online and found zee-bee contains ALBENDAZOLE. is it SAFE to consume "only 1 zee-bee tablet" or if a course is required because, I also found the parasites may develop RESISTANCE ... Is it Safe or should I consult a doctor..?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you should stop consulting that doctor because i do not understand what link he has found between the red patch under the eye and gut parasite. get the red patch looked at by either a dermatologist or a Eye specialist and then decide what to do. The person you consulted before could be a Quack. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Shahnawaz Kazi
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
A parasite in gut can cause redness in the eyes but its very rare . and we cant say that unless it is proven with microbiology testing . but most common cause is allergy. just use antihistamonic drops