Listhesis of L4 over L5

Hi Doctor, I am Priya from Chennai. My mother-in-law is suffering from severe back pain and it was observed that she has degenerated listhesis of L4 over L5 with canal stenosis. It was adviced by ortho specialist to do a surgery. Is there any way that we can cure this problem without surgery? Please help me. Thanks, Priya
views-icons 130 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

Hello priya than you for your querie...This is poorna chandra tejaswi answering your question...listhesis means slippage of vertebra...symptoms are propotional to the extent of slippage...Conservative management like physiotherapy and traction can be tried if no improvements even after 6 months of above measures surgery is only the choice...Regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?