Liquid secration frm skin

Since last one year some glue like liquid is secreting from my skin and collect there like glue of trees...specially on my head...if I apply some cream it stops there within 2 days..but then secretion starts from another place like back or chicks..and this happens regularly... what is this exactly... what should I do ?

Mr. Nagaraju D
Dermatosurgeon 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dear patient It's the natural secretion from skin called sebum which is produced in excess in ur case resulting in oily skin and pimples It is advised to get some tests done before starting treatment.. Please consult nearby dermatologist for further treatment Regards
Dr. Kiran Chotaliya
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Vadodara
That liquid is oil only that gets plugged under your skin. Human body has oily skin on face, scalp, chest and back occasionally shoulders. Many people do develop pimples and few develop only white and black heads as you told. Proper treatment will help you in getting rid of this condition for long term.