Lips getting black
Hi doctor I am 23 years old boy I don't smoke but my lips getting dark black I have tried many home remedies but still not any result sometimes I feel very uncomfortable in public because of my lips please give me a solution

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited information about your skin condition and will not help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. Medical conditions that can cause darkening of lips have to be ruled out.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Use a lipbalm with SPF.