Dark lips since birth.
I have got dark lips after birth. One of the doctor I consulted say it might b due to my father's lips are dark but he used to smoke earlier so he got dark lips. I suffered from jaundice twice being a kid. Please suggest something as cure.

Hello, black lips may be due to increased body heat & toxins. As u mention earlier might be due to hereditary conditions.
consult privately with ayurvedic doctor. doctor will examine you in proper manner so that doctor will treat you or consult you .
1) use fruit pulp for massage lips 2) fresh cream is best . 3) avoid lip care  & lipstick . 4) avoid oily & fast food

How to get rid of dark spots on lips Dark lines around lips Dark lips due to smoking