Lipoma treatment
I have lipomas in my fore arm since 13 years.i didn't consult any doctor.lipomas increasing slow in my body like stomach,thighs,triceps. One is big like jamun.i have to remove that big one others are very small bur in future there also increase.im searching one general surgen

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Lumps in the skin are not uncommon in general population. Any lump should be taken seriously and merits a consultation. In case it is painful and increasing in size, it requires urgent medical attention. Consider meeting a Dermatologist or surgeon for physical examination and if needed a fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) or skin biopsy can be done to ascertain the nature of this lump. Skin biopsy will be both diagnostic and therapeutic as well. It will be very comforting to know the diagnosis and will help to make precise treatment plan. Sometimes after a consultation and biopsy, active treatment may not be needed but periodic follow-up is all that may be necessary. Do not delay the consultation. Hope it helps.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Dr. Aarushi Passi Bhandari
After a thorough investigation to ascertain that it is a Lipoma, you can go in for Lipoma Removal for your cosmetic concerns through a minimally invasive surgery 'Narrow Hole Extrusion Technique ' done under local anaesthesia and has minimal downtime. But one must be mindful of the fact that  Lipomas are recurrent in nature and any intervention done is generally for pure cosmetic reasons.