Lipoma..in left underarm

My left underarm area fat get increase..but in starting I didnt take it seriously but now I m worried for dat...n dont want any surgery for this problem. ..kindly consult me what should I do for this...
views-icons 131 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Lipoma..in left underarm

Start with Homoeopathic medicines.
Lapis albus 30 & Phytolacca decandra 30. 4 pills -- 3 times everyday -- 30 days.
Take medicine as advised.
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello, It is the case which can treated properly in homoeopathy if you provide a proper characterized homoeopathic case recording for proper treatment. As on saying pain in throat do not mean any thing if not diagnosed. The diagnosis is also several type. But homoeopathy treat the individual patient as whole not only the named diseases. It is better to go for Homoeo treatment urgently.
Lypoma if diagnosed, is not harmful but required proper treatment to avoid future complications.
Hello.
A proper diagnosis should be made before you start worrying. The lump can be accessory breast. It can be a lymph node enlargement. You must visit a surgeon for clinical examination and diagnosis. If it appears to be a lipoma, homoeopathic medicines can help, though it takes a lot of time. In any case lipomas are harmless.
Regards
Lipoma is a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops under your skin. People of any age can develop a lipoma, but children rarely develop them. A lipoma can form on any part of the body, but they typically appear on the:

neck
shoulders
back
abdomen
arms
thighs
They’re classified as benign growths, or tumors, of fatty tissue. This means a lipoma isn’t cancerous and is rarely harmful.

Lipoma occurs due to an error in the fat metabolism where the body fails to deposit fat uniformly in the body and instead deposits fat in lumps. Hence removal of one lipoma will not prevent new ones from coming up unless the fat metabolism is corrected.  If one lipoma is removed new ones often come up in the adjacent areas or other areas. Hence correction of the fat metabolism is the only permanent  solution to this problem .
Amrita homeopathy deals with certain effective and latest techniques for permanent removal of lipoma without any surgery. The method we use is a combination  of homeopathy and mesotherapy which is ground to relieve the problem in a few weeks without a relapse.
So cheer up! Science is growing fast and solutions to every problem is there.

Mam , If it is diagnosed as Lipoma nd u don't want to go for Surgery, u can start Homeopathic medicine. In homeopathy we hv medicines . Totality of symptom is required for selection of remedy.