Bulge in underarm
I am having a bulge in both of my underarms. Though it doesn't pain but it looks bad. Can anyone suggest what should be done for this.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. But the lump will need a detailed clinical examination. It's consistency, duration, mobility will have to be looked into. Also surrounding tissue also should be examined to make an appropriate diagnosis. Further tests like ultrasound, fnac might be required if clinical examination is not conclusive. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.