Ligament tear "partial"

Should I go through an OT for partial ligament tear or I should continue with physiotherapy? MRI technician says no for OT. Doc says yes for OT. I am totally confused...!!!

Pankaj Agrawal
Orthopedist of Superior Extremity 15 yrs exp Mumbai

Dear friend. Please go ahead according to your complaints. If you don't have any...you can continue physio...if you HV symptoms take opinion of good knee surgeon in your area.an mri technician can only give advice in india...thanks to the system....
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain
Dr. P.S.Balaji
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

U orthopaedic surgeon will be right person to guide u. U nor anyone can decide. He will examine u clinically and suggest investigation if necessary. And if proved better follow his advice.
Dr. Divya Ahuja
Orthopedic Surgeon Mumbai
The more you ask around, more confused you will get. MRI technician is not someone who can give you a proper advice........he can give you "His opinion", but that is his opinion. It is for you to decide who are you going to listen to and follow. What are your troubles? There is no harm in continuing with exercises......if it relieves your symptoms then excellent, but if it doesn't then you still have the option of surgery. Even if you and your doctor decide to go ahead with surgery, exercises would still be needed.
Dr. Prakash Katariya
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Raipur
Ortho n Physio Simultaneously will decide your Rehabilitation.
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Durg
Depend on the severity of your condition. Discuss your problom as a consult for operation or conservative teratment with your file to physio and some other orthopaedic surgen. This way you can decide.
Dr. Ram (PT)
Geriatric Physiotherapist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
Occupational therapy is usually given to reintegrate a person back to his occupation. Mostly OT work with fine motor skills of hand, energy efficiency, training on using adaptive devices after loss of function due to accident. For your situation I would suggest Physio