Ligament Tear

I recently had an accident where my elbow was hit. I consulted a doctor who had suggested an xray. After the xray, I had plaster for about 10 days. I do not have any persisting pain. But there's one position where there is pain. Please help me in answering the following questions. 1. Is there any exercise which will heal the recovery of the ligament tear. 2. Does Ayurveda help in faster recovery. 3. What is the normal healing time for such an injury. Also suggest any medication and supplements that would aid in healing process. Regards, Bharadwaj

Doctor Answers (1) on Ligament Tear

Dr. Kishor Reddy-PT Hyderabad | Physiotherapist
Hi for ligament tear u need rest and no other option for you. But depending upon degree if tear the resting time may change .I dnt thnk ayurveda may found you quick results.Rest and conservative management is the only option you have.3-4 weeks is the healing time.