Ligament and soft tissue
Hello i feel severe pain in knee and ankle sometimes because of strain what is ligament and soft tissue related. So wanted to know which speciality doctor i should consult to get rid of this severe pain? Thanks
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hey, ankle sprain ,knee injury related to orthopedic get an x Ray ,consult nearest orthopedic doctor.............
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.