cardiologist-icon
Lft nd lipid
Hello doc I need to take advise regarding my lipid test which i conducted fews days back. Here are the following details Cholestrol, total - 181.87mg/dl Triglycerides- 193.42 mg/dl Hdl - 39.67 mg/dl Ldl - 103.52 mg/dl VLDL - 38.68 mg/dl Non - HDL - 148 mg / dl Stiffness on left chest with no pain nd right chest is normal. After exercise feel normal also taken treatment of gred nd stomach bloating I did lft also details are as follow My sgot 79U/L Sgpt 82 U/L For lipid taking - atorva 20 For lft taking - udiliv 300 Is the treatment which is going is ohk or anything else needed to be aded in it. After taking udiliv somach is still heavy. Also suffering frm external piles with no bleeding. Ur suggestion are highly valuable.

For your lipids , continue Atorva 20 mg . Regarding your elevated liver enzymes , you need to get an ultrasound abdomen done.
Do physical excercise and diet control