Less Body Weight
My husband has less than normal body weight. We got thyroid n sugar checked and that is fine. He feels weak all the time and keeps irritated usually. Plz advise which specialist to visit. We can't understand why is this happening.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. consult a psychiatrist and get him counselled. he will also prescribe medicines accordingly. make him eat high protein diet, lots of water, more of greens, vegetables and fruits. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?