Leg pain with sounds
Hey I have right leg pain since one month also I have cracking or crunching sound from knees so please suggest me home remedies or any medicine for this pain or is this a symptom of arthritis or cancer or any other risky problem my age is 23 or my calcium level or vitamin d also low so please tell me treatment

Please strengthen your knees by doing quadriceps exercises. Do correct your vit D levels. If the pain persists then we need to investigate further.
Please visit an orthopedic surgeon.
Kindly consult me ....
Hello , There is no issue with knee as long it is not associated with knee pain and /or feeling of giving away of the knee. As far as the cracking sound , its fairly normal and not associated with cancer , and your age is not that of arthritis. I do suggest get a vit d3 levels checked coz pandemic has seen a lot of cases of low vitamin D due to indoor activity. I suggest u start doing leg stretches daily to get relieved of your leg pain
Vit d 3 levels