Leg Pain and Hand Pain
Respected Doctors, I just wanted to know if there will be leg pain if we dont walk regularly..i used to walk a lot before now it reduced.. i hardly walk but if i walk and climb stairs for more than 5-7 mintues i experience leg pain in one leg and while sleeping i have this habit of putting my full hand under the pillow and sleeping..at times i get hand pain because of this.. Suggest Remedies ??

hello there. i can understand your query and its quite normal to feel pain if you discontinue your physical activity. Suggest you to continue your physical activities daily. At least 30 mins of brisk walking would help you a lot. Drink a glass of milk every day that would provide you with much needed calcium. also do some stretching exercises for your hand and also the spine. Suryanamaskar is one good exercise you can follow daily. best regards. Dr. Anil Jain