Leg pain after running
I have left pain on my right leg between the ankle and the knee. It is not on the front side (the shin) but slightly on the right. It specially feels painful if i press on it. It also pains while walking. I had been running for the past 3 months. Have been running min 5 km daily , 4 days a week. Since the pain surfaced, I have stopped running. It has been a week and the pain still persists. Is it a bone issue?

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

To be precise it muscle soreness try putting some ice that should help you if still pain persists do see some good physio to get rid of it completly.
Dr. Prakash G (PT)
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

It's muscular pain. Nothing to worry.u counslt good physiotherapist. And take ultrasonic therapy.2.5w/cm2,1mz.8min& cryotherapy, kinsieoTaping.much helpful.