Leg Knee sound
My age is 24 years and my leg knee creates sound but it donot pain. Please help what it is . my height is 6feet 2 inches weight 76 kg. Daily walking around 2-3 km.

Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there well your weight and height are perfectly fine....also let me assure you that research has suggested that if knee jt sound are not accompinied by pain or instability then there is no cause to worry.... still to be at ease you can do x ray of your knee in a slight bend position and also calcium test(if anything found then it can be rectified through supplement/bracing)....also u need to work on your hamstring,quadracep and calf muscle strength. Do let me know regarding furthur queries. Regards,take care.