Left vericcosile

Hi i have consulted physician and confirmed that I have left vericoccile and suggested me to take a test for sperm count but due to my transition from Mumbai to banglore I haven't gone through the test and he also advised me to go for surgery so now my question is where should I go for surgery and how long it takes..
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Left vericcosile

doctor profile image
Dr. Mahesh T N
14 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Ayurveda
vericocele cn be treated wth out surgery n even u can improve ur spermcount better take  second opinion before going surgery
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?