Left toe pain
Hi, My backside of my left toe has been paining really bad since the last few days. It also happened earlier (around a year back)but with medications it reduced. Now again it has started. Whenever I exercise,the pain increases. I go for walks for around 2 hours a day as I want to loose weight. After that the toe pains a lot and I am unable to even stand for 10-15 mins. I am currently taking salt and hot water and just put my legs in it as I feel a little better. Kindly suggest what could be the reason behind this and how to reduce it without stopping exercise. Thanks in advance!

1)Cont. same management 2)get xray done 3)consult in person

Continue same remedy and get xray 
Need consultation in details.. contact in my profile for paid consultation