Left thigh swelling

I have upper most thigh pain in left side...n minor pain pain I not too much bt all time irritating me... in top most portion of my front thigh their is swelling as compare to other side thigh..n in swelling portion pain is originate n come down to inner thigh portion.. I did mri of hip pelvic n ls spine n ct of hip all blood test comes normal no problem wid my report... I have deficiency of vit d3 n vit b12 is due to that.. I take injection n 60k IU for vit b12 n vit d3 one a week now only 2 week of does I have been taken. So how much time taken to leveled my vit level it's take long time?? What to do with my left upper thigh pain I have taken physical therapy also bt no relief...how to overcome my swelling plz advice me?? Thx

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Cold fermentation Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Avoid long walk and sitting apply ice pack and ultrasonic therapy for few days rest must . Avoid strain

Hi.... Condition your muscles with a regular program of exercises....Warm up before any exercise session or sports activity, including practice. A good warm up prepares your body for more intense activity. It gets your blood flowing, raises your muscle temperature, and increases your breathing rate. Warming up gives your body time to adjust to the demands of exercise. It increases range of motion and reduces stiffness....