Left Testis pain
There is pain & bit burning in left Testis , suggest whom do I consult. When I consume chavanprash some relief I get from pain

Hello there. Consult a general surgeon. That would be your best option. Regards
Dr. Paresh P. Mehta
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Mumbai
I can understand your dilemma for your complaint.It all depends on the duration of complaint.The best option would be to visit your Family Physician and take his opinion.From the short history I can assume that you might also be having constipation.If so increase the intake of fiber like fruits and salads in your diet.Sometimes straining while passing motion can put strain on testis.Let me know something more about your complaint to guide you better.Thank you. www.drfriend.in