Left testicle mild pain
I'm 24 years old and having mild pain in left testicle and left leg I feel little uncomfortable compare to right . This problem I am facing from last one year and shown to 2 doctors also did altrasound of testicle nothing found in that, both doctors said its because of some streching and happens in this age. Still I am having mild pain which I think little increased.No swelling, size is normal. But whenever I wear supporter I feel very less pain.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello epididymitis, or inflammation of the testicles due to STI, untreated testicular torsion or trauma. a hydrocele, which is characterized by swelling of the scrotum, an inguinal hernia, all can cause pain, if there are no causes found then,, wearing '-shaped underwear, high upto waist so that your both testis are lifted up helps. Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables, if pain increases , please consult general surgeon.