Left testicle lying down
I'm suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele.feeling discomfort and burning and heavy.my Left testicle lying down and hanging very lower.why it is lying is it cause testicular torsion.how to prevent

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Who has diagnosed varicocoele? If all of it is your own diagnosis, then kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Just this much history without  a clinicak examination doesn't do much in terms of coming to a diagnosis. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.