Left swollen eye lids
3 days ago my left eye started irritating i was feeling like something must have gone in it. The next day when i got up my left eye swelled and started paining when i was closing and opening it. The day after that it swelled much more i could barely open it. I visited a doctor he gave me some medicines. Plz say whats

If you have visited the ophthalmologist, then you should continue the prescribed drops for atleast 3 days to know whether it is improving or not. If not you might need to visit and get your drops changed.