Left side of my left eye is red
Hi sir, For you last few days, my left side part of left eye is red.. please tell me what could be the reason for it.. attached a image.

Hi, did you get any previous such episodes? Any insect bite ? Any associated pain ? Any disease like TB or Arthritis ?? These answers are crucial to come to a specific diagnosis. The picture isn't very clear but shows a nodule or swelling at limbus i.e  black eye part margin pointing probably to episcleritis like picture. But without answers to above questions i will not be able to give you any specific eye drop.
cold compression 3 times a day occurest eye drop 3 times a day for 7days.
note if pain is associated with redness, increase in swelling and any history of repeated episodes like these.
Hello, any other associated symptoms along with redness? Itching, eye discharge ,etc ? Is it first episode or any recurrence previously? It has to evaluated further
temporarily you can try cold compression, but do not splash water in your eyes and lubricating eye drops you can use temporarily , but as I mentioned further evaluation is necessary to completely get the solution