Left side abdominal pain
Hi I am having mild abdominal pain in left side since last 20 hours,it's mild pain ,in the past also I had this pain but not for so long I thought it was because of not having food on time . Please suggest Thanks

Hello there. Do you have problem of acidity or reflux disease? Or have you experienced these symptoms before? Drink lots of water, have food on time. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Have high fiber diet. Don't sleep immediately after food, let there be atleast 3 hours gap. Don't excercise after food. Have a bowl of curd everyday. These few advice will help you and if it still persists, I suggest you consult a Surgeon in person. Regards