Left rib pain
Left rib pain when touches in deep, when bent left side, not sure General MD PHYSICIAN, or Gastronetrologyst is the right POC to approach??
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, Consult a general physician ans undergo a chest xray. That will do. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?