Bent penis, tight foreski

I am 32, married. I am from mumbai. my penis gets bent to the left when erect and the foresking does not stretch back and when foecefully pulled it hurts. I have told my wofe about this. That is one good thing i did, but the bad thing is i dont have a solution. I need a solution for this. Could someone please help??
views-icons 378 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello. tight foreskin is called phimosis. little bending is not a problem. for phimosis you can visit a surgeon and take his opinion. you can get circumcision done. that is a permanent solution. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?