Left leg sensation
Since last 3 months, i am experiencing a kind of excessive nerve sensation in left leg. It feels like something is running up and down very rapidly. Also i feel heaviness in left chest part. Can't sleep properly on my left side. Sometimes i feel a sharp momentary shooting pain or shock just under my left breast.

Dr. M.K. Ansari
Internal Medicine 13 yrs exp Lucknow

You seem to be having radicular pain involving left lower limb,commonly due to prolapsed intervertebral vertebral discs in lumbar region. please get urself examined by a neurologist. The symptoms related to chest and breast points to illness called costochondritis. which can be treated with antiinflammatory analgesics either oral or topical depending upon the severity.