Left knee tilted suddenly
Sir, last October I have a small accident and that time I consult many orthopaedic Doctors and X Ray, but they couldn't find any problems, and now now I walking normally, but yesterday suddenly my foot tilted and am down immediately, I SUSPECT THAT IS LEGAMENT PROBLEM, but our doctors are not supported that issues Please give some suggestions sir

Your history describes Anterior cruciate ligament injury....if instability becomes more often u need to do mri knee....post mri report....if partial tear <50% can be managed with physiotherapy.....
• Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area • Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold). • Contrast bath---It is a form of treatment in which knee is applied warm water followed by the immediate application of the knee with ice water. This procedure is repeated several times, alternating hot and cold. Note that the treatment should always end in the ice water, as heat will induce the body's inflammatory response, while cold helps to decrease inflammation.
Go ahead with MRI and take a consultation.

Knee chest exercise for tilted uterus