Left kideny not seen
I a 21 yrs old i went for a abdominal scan and found everthing normal.. how ever reports were as my left kideny not see. i had done twice the scan in different centers.. now doctor told no left kideny.. now i just have one kideny. is there any chances that my sister can donate me one kideny... plz reply

Hello.... That's not easy.. HLA typing should be matched before kidney transplantation .blood relatives kindney will not be accepted most of the times.. Even if you have one healthy kidney you can manage with it and only when single kidney failure to function, kidney transplantation is recommended.