Left hand wrist fracture
I had fell down while playing football on 14/11/2016 and have injury in left hand wrist. Doctor says it as volar barton fracture. Doctor has done surgery and put plate inside. Surgery was done on 17/11/2016. I have attached xray. Please tell me how much time it takes to recover in such fracture and how soon can i resume using my hand for normal routine activities.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

4 to 6 week. Tk calcium supplement.start physiotherapy treatment
Dr. Siddharth Aggarwal
Orthopedic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chandigarh

Excellent done case.  It will require you around 6 weeks for light activity and 3 months for resumption of normal activity. More so, you need to adhere to the physiotherapy regimen advised to you by your doctor.

Fractured growth plate in hand