Left eye"muscular hole"

No diabeties About disease: From what I can study from reports which was scanned to me"Left eye full thickness muscular hole". Which hosp, which Dr to follow? Please help
views-icons 56 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Left eye"muscular hole"

doctor profile image
Dr. Balasubramaian K
7 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello there, I think the condition you have is not muscular hole but "macular hole" Any general ophthalmologist should be able to diagnose this condition but if you require surgery you will need to consult a vitreo- retinal specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?