Left ear getting blocked
Hello, I've been having some issues whilst breathing. When I breath heavily my left ear get blocked whilst inhaling and exhaling. Many idea why that would happen? My left nostril is also jacked up all the time. Who should I visit and what should I do?

Hello... Only left ear is getting blocked then it could be deviated nasal septum or any poly in left nostril.. Ear get blocked due to congestion and blocked in Eustachian tube... Consult otolaryngologist specialist in nearest hospital ...Doctor will examine you. .........