Learning problem

Dr. Now my daughter in 7 grade . We are facing this problem from her starting of her school that if she learns wrong in any subject, we cannot improve her if we practice her a lot at home than after her exams she will write wrong. Previously what ever was in her mind , she will wrote that. Other then study is she ok . Please help me which type of treatment she require. She is active but less concentration in study if bell rings at the or any where she is the first one who goes to attend. What to do

Doctor Answers (2) on Learning problem

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
She is young for seventh grade. She may not be able to carry the burden so behaving this way. If she has cleared class 6 nicely and has the intelligence to match her class you may continue but if not..pls make her repeat the class. It will help in the long run.She needs help. Please visit a child psychiatrist .
Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
Check out if the problem is due to lack of interest in a particular subject. Try creating interest by making the subject more interesting, give practical examples. Also Try to develop a higher level of interest in daily activities, It will increase her concentration Give your child minimum of processed food. Make your child sleep on time Limit the use of television and electronics Be honest and open with your child—. If something is going on within the family, talk to your child about his or her feelings Also add routines in her daily activities. Lastly do not shout on her because of this, instead tell her, Lets improve this...