Leakage in precum
When i use to sit my girlfriend or hold her hand leakage of precum is start due to i start feeling weakness nd many problem Its my req plzz help to overcome ths problem Thank u

Dr. Harisha N L

fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits...avoid watching porn or exotic videos...For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve the situation... I would like to suggest you to consult nearest psychiatrist if no improvements they will help you further..