Excessive precum leakage

Hello Sir, I am 27 year old guy. I am facing Excessive precum leakage problem. It has become so embarrassing for me to handle this. Earlier i used to do masturbation a lot. But now from last 1 year i have reduced it very much but still i am struggling with the same excessive precum leakage. Even a single seducing thought get it leaked that too in a excessive amount. Even whenever i am with my girlfriend i face this thing in a very high quantity. And due to this i have realized that it is also causing weight loss that too permanently. Please help me with the treatment. What should i do ? Within a year or two i will get married. And i am not very much confident about it. Many a times this excessive precum leakage causes burning sensation. And sometimes i also face this thing while urination. Please help. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks & Regards.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excessive precum leakage

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities.... Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner.... Consult sex therapist...