Leakage during foreplay
While having foreplay I feel having some leakage from my organ. It is very persistent and because of this I find sometimes difficult to have erection. Please suggest is it a problem? How to tackle?

Mostly this discharge is natural lubricating secretion prior to sex and nothing to worry about this. But, if you are getting difficulty in erection, it need consideration. Possibly, you are too much distracted by secretion that lead to Ill sustained erection. Take whole sex naturally and spontaneously without using much brain.

Foreplay during pregnancy Breast leakage after abortion Water leakage during pregnancy