Lazy eye, Headache
I used to wear a specs with No of +3.5 in right & +4.00 in left. After consulting last Dr gave me the Increased no. with cylindrical eye. Glasses are too heavy that i am wearing these and getting constant pressure on eyes.

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

You should consider contact lenses or refractive surgery to get rid of your glasses. Consult an Ophthalmologist to see if you are an eligible candidtate.
Dr Krishna Bhojwani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 24 yrs exp Nagpur
what is your corrected vision with glasses. if your vision is improving with increased power than it is worth wearing the glasses. go for some light weight frames or can try contact lenses.