Late Periods
I have been late by 7 days and my periods haven't started yet. Recently 1 months back after my last month periods I started going to gym. Due to the gym I started to have restricted foods too and thats quite less than what I usually eat. Can that be a cause why I am late with my periods?

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello excessive physical stress may lead to imbalance in the menstrual cycles....kindly wait for few more days..if you miss your period kindly consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem but usually plus or minus 7 days in a cycle is considered as normal.