Lasik eye surgery
I have myopia. I m looking for best eye surgeon for LASIK . please tell me. Location Mumbai. The cost should be in range of 20 - 40 k for both eyes.

Dr. Vinit Mahendra Shah
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi My name is Dr Vinit Shah. You may contact me for the same. You can find out about my clinic on practo. I practice in Borivali West.

hello there. use the practo app to find best ophthalmologist near you. for price you will have to meet them in person and discuss. regards
Dr. Kenshuk Marwah
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Delhi
hi you can contact me Dr Kenshuk MARWAH @-+919971736566 if you want to discuss about your Lasik treatment ,you can WhatsApp your details as in your current power you are wearing I am visit Lasik Surgeon at Mumbai ,will be happy to help