Laser surgery
My right eye vision is 6/9 and axis is -1.85 cycle is 180 ° I decided to do laser surgery this is the best way to improve eyesight.Is is right age to do laser without risk?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello lasik is very good option to get rid of glasses Doctor will perform few tests (Schirmer test, Pentacam and Fundus examination) and if all tests are normal then you can go for lasik surgery without fear. Success rate of LASIK is over 96%.
Dr. Sridevi Haldar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Noida

Is your number stable? I think you must wait till you turn 21 or your number remains stable for a year.
Dr. Nikhil Negalur
Ophthalmologist 8 yrs exp Thane
Laser surgery can be done for ages 19 and above if u meet certain criteria. Would recommend to consult your ophthalmologist for a complete refractive work up.