Laser for scars

I want to know if there is any laser treatment that is painless and gets done within 5 mins? This has been suggested to me by a doc but he hasn't given any further details about the name or side effects of the laser treatment. Also, how much time does it take to see the desired results after a PRP Treatment?

Doctor Answers (2) on Laser for scars

Dr. Rupa Tejas Shah Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
The PRP treatment result whether it is used for the hairs or for body .. it will take minimum 1 & half months to 6 months time
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
1.What area are you targeting? Smaller the area lesser the time. So if you are aiming for the arms or legs it would certainly take more than 5 min, most likely 30 min. Give or take, 10 min for the upper lip. 2. Some lasers are painful and some are painless. Which laser has your doctor suggested? 3. Usually laser doesn't have major side effects. Minor ones (if they occur at all) can be redness (temporary). If and only if a laser technology is not properly used, then the side effects are more. But usually doctors are very well versed with their machines and such complications aren't seen. 4. What is the need to do PRP in your case? The results vary for different indications. And insist on YOUR dermatologist giving you the details. Like I said, different machine different effects and side effects.