Laser for hemorrhoid
I had prolonged internal hemorrhoid but in last 1week I see it become worse external hemorrhoid with pain makes me unabe to sit at workplace. Please suggest non-invasive procedure to get rid off this permanently.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..... Take a fiber powder to soften the stool. Take warm sitz baths, especially when the hemorrhoids are uncomfortable Although this traditional surgical removal of hemorrhoids is painful, it is effective, for both internal and external hemorrhoids. Laser hemorrhoidectomy does not offer any advantage over standard operative techniques.