LActogen or nan pro
Which one is better formula milk for 1 month old baby . NAn pro or LActogen .please suggest me best formula milk for my baby

All infant formula milk are made to be similar to human milk: to differentiate their products, pharmaceuticals add their own proprietary additives, to help market these. It's like "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder"
Try & see what formula suits your baby, as "one size doesn't fill all".
All Stage 1 formula milk up to 6 months for term babies

How to prepare lactogen 1 formula Lactogen milk powder for baby Difference between nan pro and lactogen