Lack of interest
2 months ago my marriage proposal for cancelled just before engagement for the 2 time and it was my mistake. After that I was always lost in thoughts about how guilty and worthless I am and could not concentrate on anything. During this I lost 3 snd halft kilos within a week. The following month I used feel very sad first halft of the day and get negative thoughts often. Currently all those are less intense. However I have lost interest in doing anything and even I feel that can't manage a relationship in future and feelscared of any social situations. Feels like happiness is fine from my life. Healthwise I mean okay but from time to time I am getting shoulder pain. I just want to know what is wrong. I just tend to avoid people apart from those who are very close.

Greetings!! From what u have told... I was able to percieve that u are under a lot of stress and guilt of calling off the wedding.. and u seem to be suffering from a depressive episode secondary to the stressor which u have mentioned already.. what we need to know s that people do make mistakes.. but  it need not be taken this bad.. firstly forgive yourself. And say u havnt spoiled anyone's life... pick yourself up and move on... if u have difficulties u could thing of meeting a psychiatrist and taking a consultation and start on a small dose of anti depressants not for too long... u could definitely fight this and smile again
kindly meet a nearby psychiatrist or our clinic for better help and care...
happiness is a choice choose it every time...