Labia swelling
Hi I have had a severe swelling of my left labia minora. Doctors thought it could be bartholin cyst and they drained but still after that I have my upper portion of left labia still swelled up and is causing huge pain. I am also having an associated left leg pain. The doctors are unable to diagonise this cyst. I could feel a big lump now. Pls let me know what is the problem and how to treat it.

Dr. Shambhu Nath Gupta
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Sri Ganganagar

Bartholin cyst position is on lower margin of minora. It may be some infective cyst. Take a good antibiotics preferably intravenous. Go for removal of it. Can you send me pic of it