diabetes-icon
Kudos IME9 capsule
Can the kudos ime 9 capsule be taken for my mother who is suffering with diabetes from past 10 years...pls guide me in this

Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

You can take it as additional tablet to your current medication and get reports checked.
Dr. Raka Sheohare
Cardiologist 15 yrs exp Raipur
longer the age of disease or diabetes in the body..lesser are the chances of results of any oral drug or herb to cure or treat the deficiency of insulin. plz consult nearby md allopath medicine...dont rely on herbal wonder..it can cause kidney n other problems bcoz they have no strict human experimental ethical datas...they are sold by advtz n publicity stunts