Knot in my lower body
There is a knot i guess in my lower body near my pennis which is paining .not so much but due to this my pennis is not hardening .so what to do ??? Can this be recovered ???
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It is very difficult to understand what you are describing without clinically examining you. Depending on the location it can anything from skin tag to pyogenic granuloma or any nodular lesion. So kindly consult a nearby dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.